FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
1) The article is published elsewhere / on my blog. Can I re-share?
A) The decision to publish such articles will dwell with the editor and the author of the article.
2) I am not a woman, can I submit an article to women testers?
A) Yes. We have a guest post section. We will publish your articles there.
3) This is a quarterly e-magazine. What if a submission to the guest post is already made, will you publish the write-up?
A) Yes. We will accomodate based on the article length, relevance and based on the status-quo.
*We have changed the format of the publication of pdf to directly publishing the articles as we request or as we receive contributions. This is no longer a quarterly edition since January 2018.
4) I am a naive software tester, can I submit an article to women testers?
A) Yes. Please ensure that the article is reviewed prior to submission.
5) I am new to software testing, can I submit my questions to women testers?
A) Yes. Do write to [email protected] We will get the mentors in the industry to answer your question.
6) Where can I find the launch edition of this e-magazine?
A) Download your free copy of the launch edition here –> https://www.womentesters.com/women-testers-july-2014-edition/
7) What are the guidelines for submitting an article to women testers?
A) Follow this link https://www.womentesters.com/womentesters-guidelines-article-submission/
9) Why women testers?
A) All questions related to this question is answered in the editorial of the launch edition. A link to the launch edition is provided as an answer to question #6.
10) I am not a woman, can I volunteer / contribute / be a part of the review panel?
11) I have questions, that are not answered here, whom do I get in touch with?
A) Please write to: [email protected]
12) What is the format in which images / photos needs to be shared in?
A) jpg and png are the formats in which images used in the articles and photos can be shared in. Do provide the credits / courtesy when sharing the images used in the article.