FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
1) The article is published elsewhere / on my blog. Can I re-share?
A) The decision to publish such articles will dwell with the editor and the author of the article.
2) I am not a woman, can I submit an article to women testers?
A) Yes. We have a guest post section. We will publish your articles there.
3) This is a quarterly e-magazine. What if a submission to the guest post is already made, will you publish the write-up?
A) Yes. We will accomodate based on the article length, relevance and based on the status-quo.
4) I am a naive software tester, can I submit an article to women testers?
A) Yes. Please ensure that the article is reviewed prior to submission.
5) I am new o software testing, can I submit my questions to women testers?
A) Yes. Do write to firstname.lastname@example.org We will get the mentors in the industry to answer your question.
6) Where can I find the launch edition of this e-magazine?
A) Download your free copy of the launch edition here –> http://www.womentesters.com/women-testers-july-2014-edition/
7) What are the guidelines for submitting an article to women testers?
A) Follow this link http://www.womentesters.com/womentesters-guidelines-article-submission/
8) I wish to volunteer for the magazine, whom do I contact?
A) Like / Follow us on twitter and on Facebook and leave a message.
9) Why women testers?
A) All questions related to this question is answered in the editorial of the launch edition. A link to the launch edition is provided as an answer to question #6.
10) I am not a woman, can I volunteer / contribute / be a part of the review panel?
11) I have questions, that are not answered here, whom do I get in touch with?
A) Please write to: email@example.com
12) What is the format in which images / photos needs to be shared in?
A) jpg and png are the formats in which images used in the articles and photos can be shared in. Do provide the credits / courtesy when sharing the images used in the article.